Guaifenesin ER 1200mg #28(tablet)
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Active ingredient (in each extended-release tablet): Guaifenesin 1200 mg.
Uses: helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Warnings: Do not use
- For children under 12 years of age Ask a doctor before use if you have.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus) Stop use and ask a doctor if. Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
Take with a full glass of water.
This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
Adults and children:
12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer homoplymer type b;hypromellose, usp,magnesium stearate nf, microcrystalline cellulose nf, sodium starch glycolate.
Product Code: MR02